If you are reading this, then you are probably a clueless husband, roomate, boyfriend or parent who is stumped on how to fill your favorite fashionista’s stocking this Christmas. Well don’t worry…we have some great suggestions on cute and affordable stocking stuffers that will make any fashion savvy gal squeal with delight. Check out our favorite under $5 picks, or find your own with these hints:
1) Hair Goodies: A girl can never have enough hair elastics, bobby pins and head bands. You can also stuff her stocking with hair products like shampoo, conditioner and hairspray or pomade in travel sizes, as well as new hair brushes and combs.
2) Makeup: Lip gloss, nail polish, eye shadows, blushes and makeup brushes make great stocking stuffers. Clueless on what colors and brands to get? Sneak a peek in her cosmetics bag; all the answers are in there.
3) Small Accessories: Fashion earrings, cutesy socks, coin purses, bangles and more make great stocking stuffers as well. Check out your local Claire’s for fun goodies like these at low prices, but ask a sales person first for age appropriate gifts.
4) The Write Stuff: Is your gal a Sodoku master? Does she always have her nose stuffed into the latest fashion mag? Books, magazines, crossword puzzles and notepads make great stocking stuffers as well. Add a few fun pens and pencils to make the set complete.
5) Candy: She may be watching her figure, but it’s hard to resist the good stuff at Christmas. Go all out and get some Godiva truffles for the distinguished fashionista, or if she’s got a fun side, opt for Nerds and Pop Rocks.
Use your imagination and check out dollar stores, Target, Claire’s and your local drugstore for low-priced stocking stuffers that will be sure to please without busting your budget.