As the bun become the new fall trend, why not mix it up with a funky twist.Â Philip Pelusi and his Tela design team, created a sexy, chic look for over thirty models at the Kati Stern’s Venexiana Mercedes Benz fashion week show.
Wanna try this look?Â Below are step by step tips to create this great look- perfect for a night out or the office.
1. Make a side part and take three inches of the hair closest to the front and pin to the side.
2. Take another three inches from the crown of the head, right behind the section of hair you just marked off and pinÂ that to the side as well.
3. You should be left with two sections of hair on both sides of your head.
4. Take the hair from the right section, and twist hair into a low ponytail, you should go from your temple to the nape of your neck.
5. Take the hair from the left section, and do the same but make sure you keep hair on an angle.
6. You should be left with 2 “rolls” on each side of you head.
7. With the hair in the low ponytail, you should coil pieces together and allow them to fold into each other, just use pins to hold hair in place.
8. Take the top section from the crown of your head and twist that piece loosely like a rope and pin it to your head.
9. Take the last section of hair and fold the hair into the rolls with your finger and pin all loose pieces with your finger.