Fashion

Lauren Conrad Collection

15 Comments 29 August 2007

Lauren Conrad on TRL in Lauren Conrad Collection

082807_conrad_200×400.jpg

LC in The Lauren Conrad Collection

It used to be that only washed up Hollywood icons had their own clothing line, but lately everyone from Sarah Jessica Parker to Amanda Bynes is fronting their own label. Lauren Conrad is no exception.

LC’s line, called the Lauren Conrad Collection, is set to debut on September 15, 2007, and quite frankly, it’s not half bad. It has LC written all over the whole collection which, so far, seems to be comprised of sassy so-Cal satin frocks. HOT.

Honestly, I’m surprised that a newcomer like Conrad has a collection already…think about it, did anyone know who she was two years ago? No. Who knows, I’m still holding out for the America Ferrera collection for us plus sized girls…woot!

What do you think…with the Lauren Conrad Collection be fab, or a flop?

Your Comments

15 Comments so far

1. steph says:

I LOVE THE WAY U DRESS.

2. Quincy says:

See, I’m glad she created her own line. Because she’s WANTED to do this, and it wasn’t because she’s a celeb. Go Lauren!

3. strutstaff says:

I think lauren’s collection is fabulous. The dresses are very girly and you can go from work to dinner to a party in them. I hope she has much success.

4. ocrjuice says:

There’s a entertainment news segment on http://www.ocregister.com/juice/scenes about Lauren and her collection!! I love her clothes too and it’s a great interview with her and video of her fashion show! Check it out! Just scroll down the segments and find hers.

5. josey says:

I love Lauren’s fashion line. I can’t wait to see what she comes out with for her fall collection. I just signed up for the contest on hautelook.com where mark cosmetics is giving away two front row seats to her fashion show. I would love to win and get to meet Lauren and go to her fashion show in LA! Do you think they will put this on the show?

6. sherin says:

i love lauren but really i think her line is waaayy overpriced…

7. Brooke says:

I like that her stuff is so diverse. Even if I don’t like her, her clothes are great. Check out my website for fashions in Houston!

8. Sarah says:

I personally love her dresses, they are very girly and flattering! I bought the Britney dress for 20% off at dreamchicboutique.com and it fits great!

9. Elana says:

I really did Lauren’s style. It’s Grecian-hippie, cute, and flirty. However, I wish that “The Hills” would focus on her creations. It’s like they focus on her working her way up, when really she pretty much is already up there!

10. amel says:

I love heire style this very beautiful

11. Great Collection!

12. lucy juarez says:

I really liked Lauren when I first started watching The Hills. I actually attend FiDM and ever since i started attending this school I think different of her. It frustrates me how in the show she makes it seem like FiDM is a joke by always being late and it’s really not like that. Like any other school, FiDM takes a lot of dedication and they do not admit tardies or half-ass work. We were all very disappointed to know that she rarely attended school and that she doesn’t design her own clothes for her clothing line. But keep up the good acting skills.

13. sarah says:

I love it so much even though the line was very expensive!

14. Anonymous says:

Lauren has such amazing clothes. I love her she is like role model to a lot of young women.

15. 4MIN says:

She just super! I love her very much. Lauren Conrad is my goddess!

Share your view